Manga Course news
Alas, the final week of the Manga course arrived. The imminence of the culmination of this whole manga-learning endeavor was something I felt as early as Monday, even though I had worked a bit more on my graduation project at home over the weekend, and the next session was on Tuesday. I still vividly remember the moment when I thought of my genius idea of including a parody of one of the biggest manga publishing companies in Japan, which you may notice when you look at my final project.20.03.2018
Basically the whole week was allocated for working on our graduation projects – the cover pages I mentioned in the previous post. The first day was dedicated to mostly finishing the inking traditionally. I inked as much as I can, keeping in mind that I can eventually make corrections and adjustments after it gets scanned.16.03.2018
I just realized that I'm more than half-way done with my conversation course, and only 2 weeks away from my graduation from the manga course. Time definitely passes by quickly when you're busy!09.03.2018
Another fun week had come and gone! In our conversation lessons we tackled the difficult task of giving directions in Japanese, as well as teaching people how to cook different dishes.23.02.2018
The 4th and 5th weeks were so eventful and challenging!15.02.2018
Collaboration course with Kudan
The dream course of Japanese language and Manga is now here through the collaboration of Kudan and Mangajuku!(Professional Manga School) You can learn both Japanese and Manga during your short stay of 3 months in Japan.
This course is completely original and is a special course made for those interested in Japanese manga, but is only for students of Kudan Institute of Japanese Language and Culture.
In this course, a professional manga artist together with a bilingual coordinator will assist you according to your level, and whether you are someone who likes reading manga but is a complete beginner in drawing, or for those who are experts at drawing but would like to broaden their expertise, you can be assured that students of any level can take the course.
We have already produced more than 100 student graduates from 37 different countries. While studying Japanese language, you learn how to draw manga characters, and you would be able to create an original character of your own. At the end of this course, along with the Certificate of Completion, you will also receive your works and a manga sketching textbook.
Why not try to directly experience the manga culture that has taken over the world?
Japanese lesson + Manga lesson.
- Manga Course Curriculum (1 month Course, 5 lesson /2-month Course, 10 lessons / 3-monthCourses, 16 lessons)
- Over 15 years old (High School students or older).
- Accommodation: Homestay or private dormitory.
January 09～ 2018
| 3 months
||For Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced|
|3 months||374,000YEN||+Bankcharge 4000YEN|
Registration Fee,Text Book,
Japanese+Manga course tuition
breakfast & dinner for weekdays,
3meals for weekends
|Guest House 65,000 YEN(Single room)～ / Month|
|Airport Pick Up||Arrival on Saturday||15,000YEN|
- Not understanding Japanese at all, am I still eligible to the course?
- Yes, you will have no problem at all. The Japanese language course is designed for complete beginners exclusively and the Manga course is taught both in Japanese and English.
- Not having experienced drawing Manga at all in my life, am I still eligible to the course?
- Yes, you will have no problem at all. You can learn Manga from scratch.
- Can I participate in the course from the middle of the program?
- No, you cannot. The program is designed to progress gradually to accomplish the graduation project at the end by starting from scratch therefore, no participation is allowed part of the way through the program.
- What is the minimum age to enter the course?
- The minimum age is 15 years old, the same for the Japanese school.
Works of Graduates
©Keisuke Ide『The Attitude of Oxalis』