Manga course news
Classes was How to draw character motion. Balance of ratio and position of joint, those are seems to be difficult.30.10.2015
Are you ready to comic market86?01.08.2014
I went to visit class of Manga course. The lesson of today was the practice of the face of the character.01.08.2014
Did you went to Shine to Hatumoude？（初詣） Almost Japanese visited a shrine for the first time this year. There are Kanda Shine is near Kudan. Where is also near the Akibahara. So many otaku people to worship at a Kanda Shine.21.01.2014
SAI lesson was taught by Babiry sensei.27.12.2013
Collaboration course with Kudan
A Dream course of Japanese language and Manga has been just now realized through collaboration of Kudan and Mangajuku! You can learn both Japanese and Manga during your short stay of 3 months in Japan.
This course is a completely original, special course made for those interested in Japanaese manga, and only for students of Kudan Institute of Japanese Language by a Manga-juku (Professional Manga School).
In this course, a professional manga artist together with a bilingual coordinator will assist you according to your level, and whether you are someone who likes reading manga but is a complete beginner in drawing, or for those who are experts at drawing but would like to broaden their expertise, you can be assured that students of any level can take the course.
We have already produced more than 100 student graduates from 37 different countries. While studying Japanese language, you learn how to draw manga characters, and you would create an original character of your own. At the end of this course, along with the Certificate of Completion, you will also receive your works and a manga sketching textbook.
Why not try to directly experience the manga culture that has taken over the world?
Japanese lesson + Manga lesson.
- Manga course curriculum (1 monthCourse, 5 lesson /2 monthCourse, 10 lesson / 3 monthCourse, 16 lesson)
- Over 15 years old (High School students or older).
- Accommodation: Homestay or private dormitory.
January 10～ 2017
| 3 months
||For Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced|
|3 months||374,000YEN||+Bankcharge 4000YEN|
Registration Fee,Text Book,
Japanese+Manga course tuition
breakfast & dinner for weekdays,
3meals for weekends
|Guest House 65,000 YEN(Single room)～ / Month|
|Airport Pick Up||Arrival on Saturday||15,000YEN|
- Not understanding Japanese at all, am I still eligible to the course?
- Yes, you will have no problem at all. The Japanese language course is designed for complete beginners exclusively and the Manga course is taught both in Japanese and English.
- Not having experienced drawing Manga at all in my life, am I still eligible to the course?
- Yes, you will have no problem at all. You can learn Manga from scratch.
- Can I participate in the course from the middle of the program?
- No, you cannot. The program is designed to progress gradually to accomplish the graduation project at the end by starting from scratch, no participation is allowed part of the way through the program.
- What is the minimum age to enter the course?
- The minimum age is 15 years old, the same for the Japanese school.
Work of graduates
©Keisuke Ide『The Attitude of Oxalis』