Job Hunting Support Course
For those who are looking to start or change their careers from April 2018, this is the perfect course for you! In this course, we learn the basics of Japanese business communication (for theinterview and job proper) as well as provide you with the necessary information you need !
About the Speakers/Instructors
In Japan, proper business etiquette is vital in entering any company or making business partnerships.Our speakers include a recruitment professional who has assisted more than 1,000 foreign applicants for universities and various corporations, as well as professional trainers for business communication. We will assist you to ensure your transition to the Japanese way of business goes smooth sailing.
Key Points in the Course
Actually Apply What You Learned
Knowledge⇒Experience⇒Learning⇒Application⇒Repeat Inputand Output
E-Learning+ Class Lessons + Individualized Support
Resume and CV Translation services (fees apply）also offered. We also provide counseling services for interviews and corporate searching even after the course is finished.。
- Japanese Job Hunting Basics
- Business Communication (KIBI)
- Job Hunting Prep and Handling
- Resume, CV, Interview, E-mails
- Business Etiquette for Job Hunting
- Clothing, Speech, Calls, Emails, Visiting
- Business Communication①
- Business Communication②
- Interview Practice
- Business Communication③
- Individual Counseling
- Application condition
- ＊Majority of the course will be conducted in Japanese so a minimum of daily conversation level is required.
- ①JLPT N2passers
- ②会話コースIII or 初中級 and above (For Kudan students)
- Oct 16 (Tue)～Dec 8(Thu)
- Tuesday & Thursday 18:00~19:30 (8 times)
- Job-hunting know-how (resume, CV, interviews, etc.), business communication, individualized support, corporate matching, event invitation, etc.
- Number of Participants
- 2~8 people (min. of 2)
- 40,000yen（tax inc.）All handouts and services included.
- Please contact to Junko Kitagawa Mail: email@example.com
Job Hunting Support Course Q&A
- I don’t know if my Japanese level is enough. What should I do?
- Almost everything will be conducted in Japanese. If you are unsure of your Japanese level, we can
check your level and let you know if your level is sufficient enough. Please contact us anytime!
- I am currently employed and am considering moving to a different company.
- The course contents cater to first-timers who are looking for their first job, to those who are planning to change their companies. Everyone can learn at least one new thing in this course!
- Can I join the course even if it has started？
- Unfortunately, we can only accomodate people who can join all 8 days in the course.
- Is there a set time for the E-Learning system?
- No, you can learn at your own pace.
- Is there a limit on the individualized counseling service?
- No, we can offer counseling services even after you have finished the course.
- Is E-learning easy to do?
- It is based on manga-style and incorporates the Japanese style of working and includes different styles of communication so you can have fun while learning at the same time.
There is also an English version available!
Impressions from students
If you are serious about working in Japan in the future, here are a couple of useful things you can take away from the course, for example:
〇How to prepare your CV in Japanese
〇Interview tips and mock interview
〇Tips on self-promotion
〇Useful Japanese phrases to help you response in various situations at the workplace …and more.
At first I was surprised that there were only 2 students in the class, but in the end I was glad that the staff introduced me to a number of Japanese companies that really match my set of skills and abilities. The teachers were nice and friendly, and will gladly answer any of your questions.
The course is held only once per week, and its contents is surprisingly easy to grasp (provided you have a decent command of Japanese)
Also, I was provided a lot personal support such as CV proof reading, counselling service, guidance for preparation of interview answers etc., which was helpful.
And finally, personal support doesn’t end when you finish the course. So you can always contact the staff in case you need help throughout your job hunting quest. Overall it was a good experience and I believe that this was a worthwhile investment.