Job Hunting Support & Business Japanese Course
For those who want to work for a Japanese company or improve the Japanese language skills they are using at work
This course will be conducted entirely online.
This course not only teaches the know-how necessary for landing a job at a Japanese company and leads the participant towards employment, but also aims to improve the participant’s knowledge of business Japanese and communication skills necessary for success after finding employment. As you practice newly learned Japanese skills, you will receive immediate feedback so that you can develop mastery of your newly learned skills.
- Conditions for application
- ＊This course will be conducted in Japanese, so a minimum of daily conversation Japanese skill is required.
- Japanese language skills above JLPT N3
- Timeframe & Class Schedule
- October 3 (Sat) ～ December 24 (Thu) 12 weeks, three days a week, six class periods per week
- Tuesday・Thursday 20:00－20:50
- Saturday 10:30-14:00
- Maximum 8 people ( Minimum of 1 )
- 90,000 yen (Tax inc.)
- 94,000 yen*Textbook and shipping costs are included. (Tax inc.)
※All lessons will be conducted live and are scheduled on Japan Standard Time (JST)
※Students can enter the school midway.
Content of lessons
＊Curriculum may be subject to change based on requests from course participants.
- Reviewing keigo (Japanese honorific words) and how to use the Japanese language appropriately in the context of time, place, and occasion
- Job search situation in Japan, types of visas
- Self-analysis and promoting oneself, motives for one’s application
- How to write a resume, CV, cover letter, and application emails
- Online job interview practice
- Job hunting seminar, how to find jobs, introduction to recruiting websites
- Understanding Japanese corporate culture, business manners, and communication
- Reporting, contacting, and conferring with others
- Giving a presentation
- Answering business phone calls
- Visiting clients, serving customers
- Attending a meeting
- Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
- Please make sure that your Internet connection works and download the videoconferencing app Zoom.
Link to download the videoconferencing app Zoom
- I am worried about the quality of my Internet connection.
- Prior to the acceptance of your payment and the start of lessons, we will do a video call with you to determine your Japanese language skill and check your Internet connection to confirm that the connection quality is sufficient for online lessons.
- Can I join the course even after it has started?
- Yes, you can. Tuition is calculated on a whole week basis. (It will start from Saturday.)
For example, if you want to start on November 14 (Sat), the tuition will be 45,000 yen in total because November 14 (Sat) is the 7 weeks ~12 weeks of classes. (The calculation is 7,500 yen × 6 weeks = 45,000 yen)
- Can I quit in the middle of the term?
- Yes—you can receive a refund for the weeks remaining in your term (calculated on a whole week basis).
For example, in the case that you quit on November 12 (Thu), we will refund 45,000 yen because November 12 (Thu) is the 6th week of classes. (The calculation is 7,500 yen × 6 weeks = 45,000 yen) * You are responsible for applicable bank fees.
※It costs you 1week tuition fee as cancellation in case you cancel the course in the middle
- Is there a textbook?
- Yes, there is. Your options for getting the textbook are as follows:
- Buying the textbook from a local vendor where you live
- Buying a digital version of the textbook
- Buying the textbook from the Kudan Institute and receiving it via mail or courier (You will need to pay for both the textbook and the applicable shipping fees) *Please contact us for the details.
- How do I pay for the courses?
- There are two ways to pay: 1. Bank transfer (international wire) 2. Flywire (online). You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- Can I get a certificate of completion?
- We can send you a scanned copy of the original certificate. However, we cannot mail you a hard copy.