Business Japanese Brush-up Course (Online Lessons)
Recommended for the following people
- Those who want to learn appropriate expressions and nuances of Japanese required in business situations
- Those who want to improve the Japanese they are using at work
- Those who want to improve their Japanese skills and change jobs or move within a company
- Those who want to improve their business communication skills in Japan
- Those who want to learn the business Japanese necessary for after finding a job
- For those who want to learn how to find a job in Japan
- Job Hunting Support Course (Online Lessons)
For those who want to provide Japanese language training to foreign employees Features
- Covers all the important situations you’ll encounter in business in 2 months!
- Lectures by Japanese language teachers ＋ practical training by experienced corporate personnel
- Learn not only business Japanese, but also corporate culture and manners
- Enrollment during the course is welcome!
- Free observation! Observe a lesson for free!
- ※This course will be conducted entirely online.
Interview with a student
- Time (Japan Standard Time)
Saturday 10: 00-12: 50 (50 minutes x 3)
Thursday 20: 00-20: 50 (50 minutes)
※All lessons will be conducted live and are scheduled on Japan Standard Time (JST)
- Required Japanese Level
- Above Lower Intermediate level
（Above JLPT N3 / daily conversation Japanese skill is required）
- Maximum 8 people ( Minimum of 2 )
- 60,000yen (Tax inc.)
Content of Lessons
- Keigo (Japanese honorific words), greetings, and basic business manners
- Phone calls (receiving and making phone calls)
- How to write business documents and emails
- Presentation (both in-person and online)
- Meetings (both in-person and online)
- Receiving instructions and confirming with others
- Reporting, contacting, conferring with others (how to communicate facts and circumstances)
- How to avoid miscommunication in the office
May 13 (Sat) to July 13 (Thu)
＊There will be no lessons on Saturday, July 1 and Thursday, July 6.
2023 February Course(Class is fully booked.)
February 25 (Sat) to April 20 (Thu)
About lesson observation
If you want to know how to take a lesson,
see the atmosphere of a lesson,
take a look at a class to see if it is possible for you to take a lesson in your Japanese level.
You can observe a lesson for 15 minutes on Saturdays or Tuesdays. Please feel free to apply using the inquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Online lesson sample video
Greetings from one of the instructors of the course
Example of lessons
- Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
- Please make sure that your Internet connection works and download the videoconferencing app Zoom.
Link to download the videoconferencing app Zoom
- I am worried about the quality of my Internet connection.
- Prior to the acceptance of your payment and the start of lessons, we will do a video call with you to determine your Japanese language skill and check your Internet connection to confirm that the connection quality is sufficient for online lessons.
- Can I join the course even after it has started?
- Yes, you can. Tuition is calculated on a whole week basis. (7,500 yen / per week)
* A lesson week starts on Saturday.
- Can I quit in the middle of the term?
- Yes－you can receive a refund for the weeks remaining in your term (calculated on a whole week basis). ※There is a cancellation fee equivalent to one week’s worth of tuition
- Is there a textbook?
- There isn’t a textbook, but we will provide you with a digital version of the handouts that were used in class after each class is over.
- How do I pay for the courses?
- There are two ways to pay: 1. Bank transfer (international wire) 2. Flywire (online). You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- Can I get a certificate of completion?
- We will issue and send you a scanned copy of the original certificate if your attendance rate is more than 80%. However, we cannot mail you a hard copy.
Impression of a participant
A Japanese course out of your expectation
In the beginning, I just wanted to learn about business Japanese. However, after joining this course,
I’m learning about the business of Japanese manners and a couple of Japanese cultures. So it’s really out of my expectation!
Kudan’s teachers put a lot of effort into this course, and they can easily explain complicated grammar and business Japanese to me.
I love their small-class teaching, where teachers can make personal comments and advice to each student.
Even though I’m in Hong Kong, I can finish this course online.
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to enhance my Japanese, and I really recommend this course to those who want to learn business Japanese!
I am very glad to have taken this course.
It helped me build communication skills in formal Japanese and gain practical knowledge about job search, interview processes, current trends in Japanese job market, workplace culture and business etiquette with ample opportunity to put theory into practice.
Many thanks to all the teachers!