Kudan Institute of Japanese Language > Visa



Short-term Visa

Short-term stay visa is for you to participate the activities of sight seeing, sport, lecture, short-term language study and family visiting. The short-term stay visa can be divided to tourist visa, business visa or family visiting visa.

Student Visa

When you receive education in Japanese education institution, the visa is Student visa in general. Applicants who wish to study for long-term need to acquire this visa.

Working Holiday Visa

This visa is for offering opportunities that young people between Japan and 11 countries (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Korea, France, Germany, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Taiwan) understand culture and general life style of each countries. It is possible to stay in Japan for up to 1 year (6 months for Sinpapore), permitted to go to Language school and work part-time. Since the purpose is to deepen exchanges between young people of each country, there is a age limit for this visa.


Copyright © 九段日本文化研究所 日本語学院(Kudan Japanese Language School) 2018 All Rights Reserved.