Online Japanese Course for Beginners
This course will be conducted entirely online.
This course is designed for beginning learners of Japanese. You will learn how to introduce yourself, greet others, and communicate in simple terms using the expressions you have learned. You will also learn Japanese that can be used in situations that you will encounter after coming to Japan. Also, at the end of the course, there will be an exchange session with Japanese people where you can actually use the Japanese you’ve learned.
・ February 15 (Tue) ～ March 11 (Fri), 2022 Tuesday &Thursday &Friday three days a week for 4 weeks)・12 lessons in total
*The day of the week may change.
- Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
- Please make sure that your Internet connection works and download the videoconferencing app Zoom.
- I am worried about the quality of my Internet connection.
- Prior to the acceptance of your payment and the start of lessons, we will do a video call with you to determine your Japanese language skill and check your Internet connection to confirm that the connection quality is sufficient for online lessons.
- Can I join the course even after it has started?
- If you are at the appropriate language level for this course, you can join even after the course has started. Please contact us.
- For example, if you applied for two weeks of lessons starting on March 01 (Tue), which is the third week of the course, you will need to pay 28,000 yen (9,000 yen × two weeks of tuition = 18,000 yen + Registration fee 10,000 yen)
- Can I get a refund if I quit in the middle of the course?
- Yes—you can receive a refund for the weeks remaining in your term (calculated on a whole week basis) in accordance with the following rules:
- The registration fee is not refundable.
- There is a cancellation fee equivalent to one week’s worth of tuition.
- You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- How do I pay for the courses?
- There are two ways to pay: 1. Bank transfer (international wire) 2. Flywire (online). You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- Can I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes—we can send you a scanned copy of your certificate, which is generated by the Kudan Institute. However, we cannot mail you a hard copy.