Online Japanese Course for Beginners
This course will be conducted entirely online.
This course is designed for beginning learners of Japanese. You will learn how to introduce yourself, greet others, and communicate in simple terms using the expressions you have learned. You will also learn Japanese that can be used in situations that you will encounter after coming to Japan. We also occasionally host online conversation sessions with Japanese people where you can try using the Japanese you learned in a real-life situation.
・ September 29 (Wed) ～ December 17 (Fri), 2021 (Wednesday & Friday twice a week for 12 weeks)・24 lessons in total
*The day of the week may change.
- Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
- Please make sure that your Internet connection works and download the videoconferencing app Zoom.
- I’m not able to take whole course (24 lessons). Can I take half of the course? (such as the first half or the second half)
- If your language skills are sufficient for the part of the course you want to take, you can take either the first half or second half of the course. Please inquire for more details. First half： 12 lessons (Lesson 1 to Lesson 12), Second half： 12 lessons (Lesson 13 to Lesson 24)
- It is not possible for me to take whole course (24 lessons). Can I take a half of it? (such as first half or second half)
- You can take the course like this if your level matched. First half： 12 lessons (Lesson 1 to Lesson 12), Second half： 12 lessons (Lesson 13 to Lesson 24)
- Can I get a refund if I quit in the middle of the course?
- Yes—you can receive a refund for the weeks remaining in your term (calculated on a whole week basis) in accordance with the following rules:
- The registration fee is not refundable.
- There is a cancellation fee equivalent to one week’s worth of tuition.
- You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- How do I pay for the courses?
- There are two ways to pay: 1. Bank transfer (international wire) 2. Flywire (online). You will need to pay for any bank charges or fees.
- Can I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes. We will issue and send you a scanned copy of the original certificate if your attendance rate is more than 80%. However, we cannot mail you a hard copy.