Summer Holiday Course
The purpose of this course is to provide students with many chances to practice daily conversation for their spoken & listening skills to be brushed up! In the lessons, you will learn a lot of situational conversation that you may come across during your stay in Japan.
This is the ideal course for students like you who would like to learn Japanese in a relatively short period of time.
2019 Summer Holiday Course in Japan
|Holiday Course 1||July 6 – August 3||4 weeks||For Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced||April 19, 2019|
|Holiday Course 2||August 3 – August 24||3 weeks||For Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced||June 19, 2019|
|Holiday Course 3||July 6 – August 24||7 weeks||For Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced||April 19, 2019|
- Present: Yukata(Summer Kimono) for all participants!!
- Activities are subject to change.
- Over 15 years old (High School students or older).
- Accommodation: Homestay (We can also arrange private dormitory or holiday apartment).
- Inclement weather may affect certain outdoor activities and can be changed on the day of the activity.
|With Homestay||Without Homestay|
|Holiday Course 1||342,000 YEN||238,600 YEN|
|Holiday Course 2||325,000 YEN||241,200 YEN|
|Holiday Course 3||560,000 YEN||397,800 YEN|
|Fee Includes||Registration fee, Tuition, Study material fee, Activity fee, Homestay arrangement fee, Homestay fee (including breakfast & dinner for weekdays, 3meals for weekends) , Airport pickup fee (for sending-off fee NOT included)||Without Homestay arrangement fee, Homestay fee, Airport pickup fee|
|Cost not included||Transportation Expenses (from house to school),
Lunch Expenses (during weekdays)
*4,000 yen bank fee will be charged for overseas remittance
|Guest House / Rent|
|Guest House 25,000 YEN (Placement fee + Deposit)
- School staff will meet students who request homestay accommodation at the Narita airport. (Please be sure to arrive on Saturday, before 18:00)
- Course fees will not be refunded after the program starts due to personal reasons.
- Please get overseas insurance before you leave your country.