Kudan Institute of Japanese Language > Further education > Make a plan
Make a plan
- What are you interested in? What would you like to study?
Let's look for the subject that you are interested in.
- Let's look for the subject that you are interested in.
The school is a place where you can learn knowledge and develop skills for further carrier. Are you going to find a job at Japanese company in your country…or want to work in Japan after finish your further education….? You should contact school and ask for job placement.
- The Japanese Language Skills
- For student who goes to University⇒
EJU exam (Let's set your goal over 250 points!)
JLPT Level N1(We have preparation course for JLPT)
- For student who goes to Vocational school⇒
JLPT Level N2
- Your attendance rate is very important.
- The attendance rate has to be 80% or more. Keep up your goal and study hard! If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to let us know!
- Practice Interview
- We'll give you one on one lesson and help you to answer the expected questions.
(One month before you submit your application forms)
- The tuition payment
- The tuition must to be paid within 1-2 weeks after you passed an entrance examination. Please prepare in advance.