Interview with students about Homestay. Alessia(Italy )
- Name: Alessia
- Nationality: Italy
- Before coming to Japan, why did you decide to choose homestay as your means of accommodation?
- I decided to choose homestay because I wanted to learn about Japanese culture and I thought it would be a great opportunity to speak Japanese everyday.
- What do you think about your choice of choosing to stay with a host family?
- It was a great choice. The family is very nice and they always help me improve my Japanese.
- Is the Japanese language you have learnt at school useful for you to communicate with your host family?
- Even if I learn a lot thanks to my host family lessons are very useful.
- What can you say to those students thinking about trying homestay?
- They should definitely try it. Living with a new family may sound scary but it is a great opportunity to meet new people, learning about the culture and at the same time, improve your Japanese language skills.
Learn and study Japanese at Kudan Institute and experience life in Japan through homestay!
At Kudan Institute of Japanese Language and Culture,「Homestay」is prepared as a means of accommodation for our students. Japanese language skills are firstly improved while staying with a Japanese family. Also, through everyday meals and living the day-to-day life with a host family, you will be able to personally experience Japanese culture itself.
As your coordinator, I would like to introduce the family that suits you.
More from my site
- Currently accepting Student Visa applications for October 2021.